Author: Lynn Flewelling
Summary: Nobles
dissolute, spymasters and the inability of the heroes, Alec Seregil have survived the exile, traicióny black magic. But the road ahead is more dangerous than ever. With enemies everywhere, to follow a narrow path between good and evil where one false step could be the último.Habiendo escaped from slavery and death in Plenimar, Alec and do not want more Seregil to return to his life thiefAlec Ntanda Sebrahn capture. In the chase, Alec and his companions must fight against time to achieve more personal mission to be conducted.
My opinion (spoilers)
History
This book had the charm of the past. The story holds interest rate at which things happen all the time which then converge at the final moment.
characters
We have the opportunity to learn more Seregil family, and his past. Things have improved somewhat, although the presence of a complication Sebrahn m & aacute; s. Alec
remains committed as ever to defend what he loves, in this case and Sebrahn Seregil, and when to decide, thank God, decided well, which I feared I would have preferred the "parenting."
Sebrahn Rspecto to its true nature remains a mystery that I hope will be revealed in these books because I did not leave much doubt.
A character I really liked was Rieser, one of the Hâzadriëlfaie, Alec ancestors, that has great nobility sabiduríay despite initial PROMOSTA.
definitely of secondary characters I'll stick with Beka Rieser (whichdoes not appear in this book (and
Thero ^ ^ I also like Ulan, at least I can understand his reasons and I regret what happened but I think as Seregil says, is better than everything is as it is.
What I like best?
I touched the love you have for Sebrahn Alec and the scene with the dragon was the best of the book.
What threw
; for less?
A little more passion between Alec and Seregil. Do not argue, do not get angry, and although Sebrahn there was some friction I missed some intense scenes and some m & amC
15 / 50 books. 30%
0 comments:
Post a Comment