Derrengaita come.
I have not had much time to visit the city and that Congress has been super (8.30am - 9pm) and all the talks seemed to me interesting ... so just escape me 1 hour to see the arch of St Louis and then I was in Macy's to see if something fell ... but all I found ranciote.
I caught a horrible gargantitis withstand the brutal air conditioning that we have had in the talks ... I think we had at -80 for if he had any glycerol or something.
I've met people gollomon supermegainteresante. Lead a march for rights of vegetarians (as the carnivorous left us without our velleteibols) and I am superintimisima of the entire clan Vegetarian congress, including a divine Kuwaiti luisbuiton bag of good, home in Marbella and a stock of effervescent vitamin C tablets that have saved my gargantitichuela.
IN PERSON I met all the sheriffs in vitro culture in the whole world, from Vasil, Klein Lemaux through ... are like my rockstars ... divine ... flesh and blood ... very Majete. Also I've done intimisisisisisma of the Complutense Ana Vazquez and her husband, an English lawyer majisisisisisisismo.
What else ... conclusions of the talks:
1. Climate change is very frightening ... I to you I was catching a sliver Guert and was collecting seeds to make my own seed bank ... VERY BAD times ahead ... no data ... murights ... and scary ... ACOJONAITA COME ... so let's eat meat, grab the bike, have no children, stop breathing ... that I ... but I said ... we're going to gareteit ... and is serious .. and over, does not give us time to correct ... ufffffffffffffff ......
2. Collejazas to grinpis and company, ia ... Europe blocks the introduction of GMO's in Africa so that even when there is famine, the presidents of African countries refuse to give its population transgenic corn as the Friends of the Earth from uk have been told that is a corn poisonous. People starving and throwing away transgenic corn ... Panda suputamadre malparios, LERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDOS. Okay you have to control, regulate and what you will ... but do not annoy me. Him just whatare some videos of my stay ... St. Louis is at 6 hours stuck in Ames ... and I return to visit ... I found very cool ... what little I've seen ...
besazo!
0 comments:
Post a Comment