Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Retinal Detachment Rollercoaster

1. The Golden Girls m'adoran ... indeed, a telling me that this summer I go 2 months to live at his house to care for their cats. For me it's a bummer, but if you want to come to it for free until 2 months into my apartment ... they might think about it ... ok?

2. I love the Moldovan ... I picked the charity, o.

3. The eslovaqueit ... I spoke ... and tells me he likes me because I have a lot of imagination ... yeah ... is nice in the background ... in the end I will win ...

4. The salads (fruit) has quedao patitiesa when we've seen Jim and me at the party ... we have asked one of the Golden Girls take us ... She had not expected ... I went to greet her (a little hipocritilla on my part) and I have been to give me a kiss and removeddo face !!!!! I want to charge car trips and stop talking over me and treat me so?? the mother who brought ... made me feel bad ... because it seems to me that he has done something wrong to her, when really it is the contrary ... not ... the den ointment.

5. Pakistani's mother was the editor of a magazine pakistani titled first-wife or something ... hence its obsession with casorcio ... nomextra; a.

For that, I have a great time ... have taken photos, so when you have, the posting for you to put faces to people ...

Muak!

0 comments:

Post a Comment