China engo to a doctor but that is neither nice, nice as they come, and ximple LERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDA, but a good person ... in my office ... and I who killed or not killed. I recorded the sound emitted and thinking count the number of times per minute that parriba sniffling ... I was going to put ... but it seems very strong ... the fact is that never stops. this delgadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiica ... normal ... with so much mucus that is sipped as co, or going to be hungry? sniffling easily be 10 times per minute ... multiply. So when she is in the office ... I'm leaving because I can not stand ... or with music or without music, the requeteoigo and makes me ill ... is amazing .. puedor not. To this we add that no change of clothes in days ... so I open the door to vent ... and she closes ... ains ... I can not ...
Finally, tell you that I'm faithful to my principle of "useless to the fire" and I got rid of the slave who had me put my head to help with the Cloning ... by inultil and bobolerdo. He gave me a tad of pity, but went from being the either-it was not the spiritual guide NAID, so now I'm going to put another ... and tremble if I get the same ... and summer, may come a Lleida girl to be my slave as well ... pobricos ... anyway ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment