will be for the clothing? and that voice will get into the tuetanorrrr me and I softened up the fillings? No ... but the fact is that as many also know you like ... because I've gotten to the pressure in your life ... I found several videos of him singing in the street !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for freeeeeeeeeeeee!
If you want to see it ... pre; ada (like an olive with your pickle in) talking about his new album, with a dog fistro aupas click on your youtube channel
roisinmurphytv
, has a couple of video blogs ... and the way you listen to the new material.
And finally two cool songs, the first of Kelis ... one that I fell ... no me take this song of his head, and Najwa ... with whom I have a relationship tohate mor ... but this song is very cool ... I like the video, she comes out beautiful and I fell as bug hugs the end ... I like these pictures a lot ... not ... for that ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment