Monday, December 1, 2008

Bleaching Cream Without Hydroquinone

Hey, happiness! My mom is going to finish what anthropology (just needs a monograph) and is busy at work means that the computer will be mine for a good time.

By the way, if anyone knows where I can download Junjou Mystic or whatever you write (preferably in English) could tell me is that I tried searching but nothing mangafox.com º º ^ Building

I'm on vacation I finished reading a few books:

· &; Nbsp; "In Cold Blood by Truman Capote (I'm just on page 35)

· "Dirk Gently. Holistic Detective Agency "Douglas Adams

· " Report on the land " Douglas Adams (one of continuations of "Hitchhiker's Guide )

& IDDOT; Dracula Bram Stocker

· "Think 15" Peter Trevijano

· "With teens ... , Who will dare? "Juan Pablo Berra

'm so lazy that I think I will end once you are in thecute, last time in my life. A mist was before my eyes, and when cleared, I noticed my neck was unbuttoned and brandy flavor on my lips. Holmes was bending over my chair with the bottle in his hand.

"My dear Watson," said the well-known voice, "I owe a thousand apologies. I could not imagine that would affect both.

>>

I know it's my imagination, but that the neck unbuttoned and the taste of brandy on his lips ... it sounds like a little Slash (excluding eXC Well, spent all his money to buy these DVDs and he deserves it. Grave of the Fireflies (anime movie) .- Oh, this movie is so sad! I hope that when you see it put to mourn

These are not all the DVDs that you wear, but they are what I remember at the moment (believe me, lack muuucho more). Meanwhile some of the things (not all) that I'll stay:

Kogepan (anime series) .-

Ha, in your face! Juli suffer, suffer, because I am left with isor, is that it is sooo boring.



All I split it in half:

Shaman King (anime series) .- Between us I think it should be mine, I that they gave me on my birthday.

And worst of all:

Tokyo Godfathers

(anime movie) .- I can not believe that is going to keep my movie ; Cula favorite anime! Why God, why?!

CHTMLX

0 comments:

Post a Comment