Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Night In Paris Free summarizing ...


Wow! So long ago did not go into LJ and I have very good reasons: First reason

1 .- My mother took over the career of anthropology in the mail and all his books and tasks must be sent by e-mail and without mention that his books and computer tasks are

2 ยช .- No reason was lack of money online by

3 rd reason .- I was busy with final exams

And those are my reasons, now a summary of what happened and did not publish in lj:

ended early November my final exams which means ladies and &; About girls, pray, Miss Y. .. um ... gentlemen: GO AND OF COURSE! We are the champions my friend! (amocionanado I think I'm a little bit) And I will not return to school mo, what it means. New school and new friends! (Well, I have nothing against the current).
Yeah, I miss my friends.

Dhany: I'll miss you to sing Barbie Girl almost all the time. Your sentences: that enchutante, must come down, I urge namely that ignorant. misadventures Your love (your love almost unilateral Child alphabet, your love blind Pelolais, your courtship with & amp; nbsp; Adrian without you have noticed and I do not deny that you liked the Bear )

Nicky: I will miss your neglect of things foreign, the 7 dollars you owe me, you put the nicknames for your boyfriend told her Egg .

Fabi: I will miss your pint and emo tastes, which make me laugh until my stomach hurt and your tremendous fights with Nicky

Jeidy: I needless to miss your laughter, your thousand lovers and your lousy jokes (theLeslye C:
'll miss a lot, you were the best fan I knew and know fully. Lizbeth
:
not you fell very well, but in times of loneliness were there.
Carla:
could say you're irritating, but could not bear to be angry with me
Jhanis:
If anyone will miss it, was one of the most friendly sincere and friendly that I had

And that is my list, now going on to another topic, on Thursday will be the prom my sister that will have timosamente é to go.
Well, we play such boring subjects can move on to something more interesting: New Arrivals otaku! : 3

The OVA of Papa to Kiss in the Dark (yaoi, shota)

film Kaze To Ki No Uta (yaoi, shota and inspired by the first yaoi manga)

A Bolivian manga called Super Cholita

film Gratitude Cat (that's not his original name, is anime)


    Yobi (not sure, but I think it's a movie very similar to Korean anime style)
  • CHTM

0 comments:

Post a Comment