Saturday, August 14, 2010

Roll Down Plastic For Restaurant Patios

Thank you all for caring if I'm right or not ... for failing to have written episodes on the blog ... and my life has changed a tad in recent months ....

I have a lot of work, while I get beat, what has made you decide to stop side projects and focus on the most productive ... but last ... a holding foul. Overall, I hit tooooodo day in the basement of my labor, chabajando, and so there is no way that things happen to you Bonica to tell.

My boss is bipolar (or tripolar, or arctic or Antarctic polar, or polar bear) ... same thing is going very good and I love (adoreit) or is moving up the walls and I mounted a blank stare antics (symptom of a deficiency in neurotransmitters) plusa possible menopause mismanaged ... THAT my legs are shaking. Well, sometimes I'm not very happy at work.

addition, the fucking fucking nanopartikles are very difficult to control ... I can not reproduce the results, and asin ... because you can not post nah. What good is my soul ... teosinte leaving me this divine ... so fingers crossed to be the first in the guorld in transform ... aaaaaains, so bonico serious!

All this, along with Morrison, on the momentous questions that Co, OR LOST ME HERE? The whoooole hit me one day as one .... tiredness, chabajar routine every day of the week ... it bah ... have made this superdesmotivada and the joy a little lost ...
C

0 comments:

Post a Comment