Monday, June 2, 2008

Pattycake Online New Year's A bit of everything

I was eager to put some weird stuff. Indeed, the director of my school I like, I'm with Freddy and the Mauritius idiot is no longer behind me ^ ^, and this is Shorty, a cat that picked the roof and I think it's father Lola pups (if pregnant):

Kogepan

is an interesting anime, if not rare, chibi style (I I think) and very, very short with which I identify (much XD) and maybe you too.

CHfulfill the dream of all bread: to be sold, but can not do it because it is burned, so try by all means become more desirable ...

or other forms.



Kogepan At first it was a normal bread and delicious ...


But by a cruel trick of fate (I do not think I'm too lazy to write xq) burned out.


Kogepan realize over time that your life is not so bad (I identify! Or something)
because there are people who care about NkoRgqWfXkE

Version 2:
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=HDF73sjNQTU

Release 3
http://es.youtube.com/watch? v = jAVhAPCusrE


We read! ^ ^


PS: Since I saw Kogepan I do not want to eat bagels.
P.D2.: I have mail in Hotmail:

liberse_11 h @
otmail.com

(original that ¬ ¬ U)

PS: I hate all the people who end up with ito or ita (And that has to do??? Oo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment