We send this information if it is of interest:
occasion of the celebration of the VIII Mycological Exhibition organized in Santona (Cantabria) Peña La zarceta, I send the Basis of V Photo Contest with the theme " The World of Mushrooms "organized this year. I hope to spread the conclusion of the contest and from here I invite anyone who wants to approach the local Peña La zarceta located in Santoña, on October 29, 2006 to enjoy the show and mycological winning photographs in the competition.
|
| C III. The minimum size of the photographs is 18 x 24 cm., Which should be in color. Each participant may submit up to 5 pictures, but will not receive more than one prize, not admitting they have been awarded in other contests. |
IV. Each photograph shall bear on its back the title or slogan and be accompanied by a sealed envelope outside of which contain only the title and inside a card with the name, address and telephone number of the author.
V . The photographs will be presented at THE ROCK THE zarceta, C / Juan Jose Ruano,
0 comments:
Post a Comment