Sunday, July 23, 2006

Play And Save Pokemon Red Online

Travel



fantastic worlds circumscribed in the area usually hidden in the vicinity, almost forgotten.


need to return with a booty, a finding transcendent give us wings, eager to meet again from our starting place. To return.

And the days worn by the abrasive self-contemplation insistent, imprecise work exposed to lazy wandering, forgetting "to breathe want " openly, puffs, with enthusiasm. The loss of appetite, the need transcendentalizadora .... vitiate the atmosphere, carrying the very air of appetite.

was a Sunday afternoon either, I woke up with the heat that surrounds me co invisiblemo hands on my throat. Languid days of summer in Ecuador, aimlessly, unsure. Small feelings soothed my head faded by the stillness, the calmness, tranquility. But they are in such situations, when I go on, I shot, I begin to despair for not being swallowed by a sweltering desert dune this attitude, which we reduced to the simple fact .... eat and babble, sleep ... go dormant. Sometimes the heat is to be a mattress to rest our own uncertainties and babbles.

The afternoon had burned the air, prospect why I dug in more at home, but I figured out. A reecuentro.

of friends in the pipeline, which currently dusting off memories of my own life importanessomething edifying in vision mirror of the past, it is comforting to share large stretches of time. Because we are each imbued with the soul of the other fantastic places for diving, emotional, full of treasures: find out where is to discover.

was no longer a "do spend the afternoon", but a feel, get acquainted ... watching me through the mirror of these old friends. Having more foresight of my time and interest. Feeling the company dormant for so long, as night enveloped us and get the tranquility and peace.
A euphoric tranquility, comforting ... a treasure that our lives would be happy to take a pulse momentarily very high boredom remotivate enthusiasm, apathy in joy ... CHT

MLXC feel once again that we need


as we need to uncover the routine
impulses move


0 comments:

Post a Comment